Well, okay.
AWESOME PIC OF US! even if that lego guy is a little scary!!!!!MOA is awesome! good times...good times...
Look at you two! Cute cute! I want to go to MOA but can't seem to get farther than the Bloominggulch city limits.
If you come here, I will take you there, I promise. We can hang out in Camp Snoopy.
Post a Comment
Retirement is like being on summer vacation for the rest of your life. You can mostly do whatever you want. Right now I’m watching a lot o...
3 comments:
AWESOME PIC OF US! even if that lego guy is a little scary!!!!!
MOA is awesome! good times...good times...
Look at you two! Cute cute! I want to go to MOA but can't seem to get farther than the Bloominggulch city limits.
If you come here, I will take you there, I promise. We can hang out in Camp Snoopy.
Post a Comment