94 Posted by Hello

Comments

Anonymous said…
Glad you guys went. I must say I am SO JEALOUS!!!! Especially since last night Cameron had also developed a fever and puked all over my bed at 2:00 AM. Then Max, whose diaper I didn't seem to have on right, peed all over his bed and then me at 3:00 AM. I still did have some wine while watching The Batchelor. So I thought of you.
LH said…
We thought of you too.
I think we're going to try to make it a regular habit. A band of very loud musicians interrupted our chat, but other than that it was way fun. How are the boys of yours now? Hope you get some sleep tonight. I'm about to watch PROJECT GREENLIGHT!!!!!!
Anonymous said…
cari, your night sounds horrendous. i'm so sorry!

wine next week? or the week after when lee is back from the big apple?
Anonymous said…
I'd love to do it again next week. I think the week after we don't officially have class. Since my partner drives all the way from Rochester, she's not going to come up. We're trying to do everything via e-mail.

So more wine it is then????
Anonymous said…
Where is this picture taken from? I'd like to join you guys for wine but alas I'm here in Indiana.
Judy
LH said…
This foto is on that bridge we travelled over the highway to get down to the river. Indiana is such an obstacle sometimes.
LH said…
This foto is on that bridge we travelled over the highway to get down to the river. Indiana is such an obstacle sometimes.
Anonymous said…
But you can go to that great Oliver Winery outside of Bloomington and have FREE wine!!! What's better than that???
LH said…
Cari...I forgot you are an IU gal. Love hanging out at Oliver. The wine is not the best, but I love the deck overlooking the pond. Feeding the catfish. Ah the hoosier pleasures...
Anonymous said…
Have you been to the St. Croix Winery in Stillwater? Not as nice as the Oliver, but it's attached to an apple orchard. And the wine is free! Whenever my husband and I go on trips, we try to do 2 things. 1.Look at model homes.(The best ones have been in Texas). 2. Go to a Winery. Believe it or not, Oliver Winery has had the best atmosphere by far (plus it's free). It's big, beautiful, and they practically pour the wine down your throat. Now, we've never been out to Napa Valley, so it's not like we're experienced winos. Anyhow, whenever my parents go back to Indiana for a visit, they bring back a case of Blackberry wine from the Oliver.

Popular Posts