The North

Geez Louise, I was kicked off of my blog FOR SEVERAL HOURS today because of being in a new country.  That freaked me out because I've been so delighted to finally get some time to blog and to catch up with the June blogging challenge.  Have no fears, my friends, I do indeed intend to catch up now that I've been given access to my own intellectual property. If I have to blog two or three times each day, I will.  That's all there is to it.

So far, our summer spot is fabulous.  We live in a beautiful apartment on a busy street in a busy neighborhood in a busy city.  Yesterday we visited the Royal Ontario Museum.  The dinosaurs were phenomenal.  On the downside, there were quite a few field trips happening.  Sadly, I was unimpressed with the field trip supervision I witnessed.  But, being off the clock, I tried to focus on the exhibits at hand and cut people some slack.  Who knows what others are going through?


Comments

kc said…
It's hard when we see other people doing a worse job than we ourselves would do. My book, which I can't stop talking about, would tell us to send loving kindness to the inferior people and just be on our way.

Popular Posts