#TwinTuesday

It's #TwinTuesday.  I even made up a little song about it:

We've got a teacup and a spool of thread
We've got a teacup and a spool of thread
It's #TwinTuesday...
      Get Outta bed.

We've got a teacup and a spool of thread (3X)
It's #TwinTuesday ....

....Go earn your bread
....Why don't you use your head
.....That's what I said!

It's kind of nice to have a little song to sing with #TwinTuesday.  So, you're welcome for that.  I've got to do more song writing.  (Obv).  KC and I could duet on the #TwinTuesday numbers with fiddle and uke. The song has kind of a bluegrass/hiphop kind of vibe.

Also big news side note:  One of the top ten teaching moments ever happened yesterday when the Thirdlanders found Christo's Surrounded Islands on their iPads.  They'd never seen anything like it and cries of, "OH COME ON!" and "This is CRAZY!"  and "You are KIDDING me!" filled up the room.  I was literally jumping up and down with happiness.  Then we talked about the environmental, economic and aesthetic impact of this amazing piece of art.  Fun times. 

Comments

mm said…
Yay! When I read about your classroom, I always want to be a part of it.

Popular Posts