Thursday Creativity Share

Playground Artists / Bakers

Have you heard of Anka Zhuravleva?  She has a series of distorted gravity photographs that I quite like. 

Jeff Wolin's Pigeon Hill series is at Pintura Gallery right now.  Husbandman and I will see these amazing Then and Now photos of people who lived on the Hill.  Some still do.  The photos and stories are amazing.  Please look at them now. If you want.

I've been taking more photos lately.  Here's a picture of a beautiful dogwood tree. Spring is in the air right now and the creativity of the planet is stunning.  Way to get it done, Planet. 
 Thursday Creativity Share.  Photographs to check out.  Some by me.  Some by professional photographers.  Let's reach up and give myself a pat on the back.

Comments

KC said…
I need to see more of your photos. It's a highlight of each and every day.
Anonymous said…
I want to see that exhibit too. Happy Day 'o Carnival!
jw
LH said…
Chicago is going to be awesome this summer. Creativity everywhere we look.

Let's start out at the Bean.

Popular Posts