The Confirmation

I've been asked to give some confirmation that I actually found morels in the wild.  I'm not offended by this request.  It shows that I'm considered a journalist of the highest caliber. This photo should do the trick. These are the feet of Nancer, who brought me on the magical mushroom tour.  I'm afraid I can't really tell you where we went, because now that I'm in the special club of morel mushroom finders, I know the importance of secrecy and subterfuge.  Here's another photo of the glorious morel in the wild.  As you can plainly see, it's one of the most immense morels in the land.

Comments

This is satisfactory.
Anonymous said…
Rosalyn!!!!!!
N
KC said…
This cracks me up. Although I do understand the request because you do exaggerate and even fabricate on this blog from time to time. But the morels are more important.
jdoc said…
That is a thing of beauty.
mm said…
I never questioned you.

Popular Posts