Wishes, Lies and Dreams #13

I read 410 books this year.

Crazy, right?

I actually read more than one a day on several occasions.  I just got crazy obsessed with reading books.

I'm talking full length adult novels and challenging non-fiction.  If I included the picture books I also read, the number would be more like 685.

I plowed through books like there was no tomorrow.

Right now I'm reading 5 different books and I expect to finish 2 of these by evening time.  The other 3 I'll complete by noon tomorrow.

I'm a fast reader, but I also have incredible recall of the details of the books I read.  I'm not sure how I could read more in 2015, but I'm going to give it a go and aim for 1,000 books.  That's going to take a little doing, but the sky's the limit when your heart is in it.  And my heart's in it, my friends.  My heart is in it.


Comments

Anonymous said…
You are a reader! I finished the Fourteenth Goldfish by J. Holm. Put that one on your list for 2015.
jw
KC said…
I like the clues here. I used that cat with a lime for a pic in class, and the sixers liked it.

Let's read together in 2015!!
mm said…
I'll read with you all in 2015.

Popular Posts