Thursday Creativity Share: Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas



This is my favorite song today.  I've been listening to some Ella Fitzgerald holiday music lately and honestly, you can't go wrong.  Did you know Ella Fitzgerald's vocal range spanned 3 octaves?  That's extremely good.

Also today, Husbandman and my mom made a lasagna with butternut squash.  I feel like eating it right now.

Last but not least, I just won a caption contest, which I think was a very creative thing to do.

I wish Paul didn't have to explain my caption, because I think it stands on its own, but the point is, I won the caption contest and that's all there is to it. I can't wait to get an original KILDUFF KARTOON!!!!!  It truly was one of the happiest moments of my life when I learned that I won the contest.  

So Thursday Creativity Share is a wrap.  Ella Fitzgerald, the First Lady of Jazz. A seasonal song to sing. Lasagna.  Kilduff Kartoons.  Life couldn't be better

Comments

Mrs. Prost said…
Congratulations Lee! I love your caption.
mm said…
Dang! I wish I had the ingredients for lasagna.

Popular Posts