The Week

Rainy day recess
I always feel happy when the first week is a thing of the past.  There are so many routines to set up and the days are long after a summery break.  We worked in some creative stuff in the LandofThirds --- singing, mirroring, making a machine, haiku writing, water color.  We read a lot too.

I found a stash of Jaguar shirts in a file cabinet in the office and swiped one.  Wore it all Friday afternoon.  I'm making up some cheerleading routines to go with my shirt. My goal this year is to learn how to do a cartwheel while wearing my Jaguar shirt and shouting GO JAGUARS at the end.

The whole teaching thing is slowly coming back to me.  My major problem is losing track of where I put things, which is annoying as all get out. Also problematic is the fact that I worked a million hours this week and still feel way behind. On the good side, the work is interesting and engaging.
I just need to do my best and forget the rest.  Have some fun while getting it done.  Inch along, singing my song.


Comments

mm said…
It is an incredible amount of work, but it is always "interesting and engaging."
LH said…
ps

I'm not happy that I didn't integrate any technology into the first week. Gotta work on that.
Anonymous said…
Your cheerleading was at its best, tho.
jw

Popular Posts