The Snakes


New crew is awesome.  I will get into a groove soon and share the tales of fun times.  Right now, I'm bed-ward bound.  

Quick side note:  We have at least 2 snakes in the creek that runs through our playground.  I saw one that was quite large today. Then I saw another one that was smaller.  I'm not afraid of snakes, but the 2 I saw today were a bit too close for comfort.  The kiddos told me that they're not copper heads, that they're corn snakes and they're harmless.  Still, I was thinking that maybe they should be killed with a hatchet or a firearm. EcoTeacherPal said that the snakes are a wonderful part of our natural environment and a great learning opportunity. I see her point but I want the snakes to go away.  They're making me a nervous wreck with their insidious slithering and basking on the rocks.

Comments

mm said…
I'd prefer the snakes to the hairy spider in your photo.
KC said…
I don't care for snakes. I understand their purpose. But.

Popular Posts