The Wedding


Well, it's time to celebrate some good stuff.  Bff Judith's getting married tomorrow in a small sweet ceremony.  I'm so excited about this, I'm basically flipping out.  I'm enjoying every minute of watching this event coming to fruition.  Not doing much to help, but I feel my jubilation is contributing to the success of this glorious day.  I've been singing, "Get me to the church on time" all afternoon, much to the delight of family members.    I love Judith and I love her future husband, with his fun personality and his rhyming name.   All happiness, dearhearts.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Please cheer for them for me. The " grater" cheer will do. I am happy too! Take some pics please.
N
Anonymous said…
I am so happy and excited for her as well! :) I have been singing "Going to the chapel and we're going to get married" all day to my family. Can't wait to see pictures!!

Sarah M.
LH said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
LH said…
Best wedding ever. I cried a lot though. But at the reception, I didn't cry. Except once, when KVS gave a beautiful toast. So, it's all good.
KC said…
Oh! I'm so excited this day has come to fruition, as well! JW is so cool. I remember admiring her beautiful ring in Orlando.

Big congrats to the newlyweds!!!

Popular Posts