The Referral


Today I wrote a referral.  It was the first I've written in several years.  Here's what I wrote:  "I asked _____  to lower his voice level in the lunchroom several times.  When he continued to use a loud voice I asked him to move to an empty table.  He refused.  I picked up his tray and moved it to a new table.  He  ran to the tray,  grabbed his frozen ice treat off the tray and ran back to his original table with it. I told him I would have to write a referral.  He screamed, "NO!"  But did not move back to the table where I had placed his tray.

I probably could have let this go.  I mean who really cares?  Other people were screaming too.  Still, you really should move when a teacher asks you to move.  But maybe I could have compromised.  Not really sure.

Just glad to be heading into the 3 day.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I agree that a referral was in order, Lee. Sorry Barry and I missed you when you were in Georgia. xoxoox
LH said…
Beth, your opinion is highly respected in the referral department. I feel better.

Love you and brother man so much!!!

Popular Posts