The Georgia

Well, here we are in Georgia, peeps.  Mom was super surprised when Brother ManDan and I entered the home Thursday evening.  She had no idea.  Fairly amazing, considering I don't come from a family of secret keepers.  I made the birthday cake today, my first cake ever.  Mom mostly did everything, but I was right there, acting like I was making it the entire time.  Mom turns 82 on Tuesday.  I love her so much.  I feel lucky to be able to sit here with her today, watching the Braves.  C'mon Bravos, let's get it done.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm so glad you made a cake for your moms birthday. And you went to Georgia to help her celebrate. What a sweet woman she is!
Jw
mar said…
This is late, but Happy Birthday to your Mom! I love her too! I'm proud of you for making your first cake ever!

Popular Posts