The Submission


Book club meets on Thursday, at my house.  I also have to provide food.  Not thrilled about this, because I've only been in the book club a short while and I don't know all the peeps that well.  But this is how it is, and I've got to get organized. I'm reading a good book for the club.  It was my pick this month and Legal Brother Bill gave a good suggestion.  The Submission by Amy Waldman.  It's making me a little sad though right now.  Things are spiraling out of control for the characters in an all too realistic way.

Back from Georgia.  Did not work this weekend.  How out of control do you think my week will be because of this foray into fun?  Alas.  Still, all worth it.

Anyway, if you want to read this book, you should.

Comments

mm said…
It seems like time with the family trumps work that can wait until Monday. Have a great week. Good luck with your book club.
KC said…
I'm going to work less on weekends this year. Let's all do it.
jdoc said…
I'm going to have to put in some time on the weekends this fall, but perhaps it can be minimal. Perhaps.
LH said…
I'll be working all weekend I'm sure. Rats.

Popular Posts