The Posters

Here's the sitch.  I bought 5 new READ posters from the American Librarian Association.  I hope they get here soon. I need those posters for my READING MINUTES Bulletin Board.  I think the other board might be about writing, tied in with the One Book One Fairview Project.  And here's another thing.  I have 2 other boards I need to design and decorate for Artful School.  I'm thinking one might just have some Masterworks on them, the art we use with the kids during our AL units.  And then the other one might be something about ... Legacy?  That was our biggest summer theme?  I didn't take very many pictures tho, so that's not good.  I've gotta figure this out.  PRONTO.  Please pray for me.

Comments

Anonymous said…
What will your book(s) be for "one book, one fv?" love your ideas so far. I think a Wedding bb might be fun cause that was a happy time and kvs would prob go along with that idea-the pictures looked great! But if you must tie it back to school, see if there are any good ideas from the lit summit and kg! You always come up with great ideas.
N
KC said…
I did pray. Probably you'll be getting your answer right about now, per my intention.
jdoc said…
Let me know how this last bulletin board turns out. Perhaps via a picture or two of your classroom?
LH said…
the tracking email says they'll get here thursday evening. I may set up a little cot at school.

This is going to be great.

Popular Posts