Well, okay.
Watching Wes Anderson's Darjeeling Limited.
Great photo. Nice lighting.D/
I will look for WOW today. Hope I find it.
My Wow factor is here in the East Asian library, which Wows Without being too Wet.
Wow! It's a good idea to look for wow.
Love that picture!
Sam is a little wow factory lately. Right under my nose.
Post a Comment
On Friday morning last my phone reminded me about a pop up exhibit called "Refusing to Rest." I knew not of the artist Amos Paul...
7 comments:
Watching Wes Anderson's Darjeeling Limited.
Great photo. Nice lighting.
D/
I will look for WOW today. Hope I find it.
My Wow factor is here in the East Asian library, which Wows Without being too Wet.
Wow! It's a good idea to look for wow.
Love that picture!
Sam is a little wow factory lately. Right under my nose.
Post a Comment