K

Lover's Dictionary has kerfuffle and kinetic for K words.  I will make up a short story with these words.

 Kim and Kip got into a kerfuffle at the state fair.  Both wanted kinetic motion.  They wanted to dance and kick up their legs.  But the storm was abrewin and the concert was cancelled.  Kim freaked out and threw her cell phone at the head of the tall thin man coolly announcing that no one would be watching Sugarland that evening.
Nervous about what would come next, Kip said, "Look, Kim.  We've got to get back to the Kia."

Comments

mm said…
Bravo! Well Done!
LH said…
thanks, mm. I guess we can write a blog novel in upcoming challenges. this didn't take me long at all.
Kc said…
Loved it! Made me wonder if I should write about Kim kardashian for today.
Anonymous said…
Kudos to u kid.
Jw
LH said…
Well.... As you all may know, I wrote this before I knew any of the sad details from the event.
Anonymous said…
Maybe you had a premonition. So strange that you made up a story about the State Fair and Sugarland, only to have it come true in a horrible way.

D/
Anonymous said…
Ok, school must be starting. The eye twitch has returned and am feeling the globous (sp?) coming on.Bleh.
N

Popular Posts