V

Vim and Vigor.  Today I did pretty well in the vim and vigor department.  I worked in a bunch of classrooms, helped out in the lunchroom, interviewed some peeps, and worked long hours entering names into a computerized testing program.
The cyst didn't seem too distracting to others, but unfortunately, the littles looked directly at it whenever they looked up at me, as it's on the neck so to speak, so I had to give a ton of explanations about it.  I made it as gory as possible, just to look at their horrified visages.

It's fun to get back to teaching.  I've read Crow Boy to 7 classes. The sixers were really sweet listeners and responders today.  Love the sixers. 8 classes to go.  I can do this!  Because reading to kiddos gives me vim and vigor.


Comments

cb said…
Voulez-vous une Vespa?
LH said…
Oui, mon amie. Je désire tellement une Vespa
Jeremy said…
A friend now putts on a glorious vespa for not glorious reasons. One should never over look the opportunity to accessorize.
mm said…
Wow! You have a busy day... good thing for he vim and vigor.
LH said…
J.... I wish I could have a Vespa. If your friend ever gets
the chance to upgrade again, I'll take that Vespa off his hands.

MM... Yes.... thank goodness. I HEART antibiotics.!!!!
jdoc said…
This reminds me of the time I got to tell my sevens about the white ball of I don't know what that came out of my throat when I had tonsillitis. I made that story as gory as possible too. Fun stuff. Once the antibiotics have taken over, that is.
kc said…
I too like to gross the students out.

lh, i hope you won't mind this and i think you won't: i used some photos from alittleeway for my advisees' locker signs. Including one of an orange vespa.

Is that okay??
LH said…
Are you kidding? I LOVE IT!

Popular Posts