The Turkeys

Saturday, in the Park.  I think it was the fourth of July----

A perfect Saturday.  I shopped for new glasses this morning.  Then we headed out to a movie.  THEN, we drove to Story, Indiana for a pleasant dinner.  All four of us.  On the way home we saw some deer and some turkeys.
Last weekend I was working away at artful school, so it feels lovely to have the day to spend with the fam.  Tonight, I'm flying solo, watching a show about some guy who may have murdered his wife.  Not sure if he did it or not, but this guy seems a bit shady.  While I watch, I've been learning more about the artists chosen by the teachers to study next year.  School's just around the corner, and I'm feeling mostly geared up.  A few more days like this one and I'll be good to go.

---- People reaching, People touching, a real celebration....

These are Chicago lyrics about Saturday.  FYI.

Comments

Anonymous said…
The sculptured beach animals remind me of one that's on the Detroit Institute of Arts lawn area, titled "Gracehoper." Our Miscue office was just across the street so we watched the installation.
Check it out on Google. You'll like it!

D/
Anonymous said…
I forwarded Rick's email re SOS happenings to your MCCSC account. Check it out.

D/
kc said…
The artful school sounds pretty neat.

Hope there are a few more great days of summer on your schedule before you enter full-time.
Anonymous said…
What sos happenings to the mccsc account? And why can't every day be like that in the summer?
jw
Anonymous said…
JW/ I don't know your email address. If you get it to me I'll forward the SOS report from Rick.

D/

Popular Posts