The Boarding

In a transition period from a vacation with all fun to a work trip with some fun and some work.  I'm at the airport and in 9 minutes I will start boarding the airplane.  I wonder if anything will happen that would be considered untoward.  Lost luggage?  Emergency landing over the Rockies?  I try to adhere to the maxim that I don't worry about stuff I can't control, but LegalSister disputed this assertion on a few occasions, and I have to admit I've become more of a worrier over the years. Worrying is ridiculous, so I'm working on being CAREFREE.  7 minutes to boarding.  I should stop blogging.  I should probably not add links.

Comments

LH said…
Flight seems to be going well. Sadly, I'm in a middle seat.
LH said…
104 degrees in las Vegas. I'm missing Seattle.
Anonymous said…
I HATE middle seats!

D/
LH said…
My poor knees! But I'm in like Flynn now. Waiting for bag.
Anonymous said…
I'm glad you made it safely. I hope the conference is worth it.
jw
Julie Anna said…
I always wonder if I'm increasing my odds of tragedy with every flight. Ask pedro if this makes any mathematical sense. Maybe I can stop thinking this.
KC said…
How do you like the fake Eiffel Tower? That's where Dan and I stayed last time. ;)
LH said…
I'm in Paris right now! V. nice! But I am sweating so much.

Popular Posts