The Learning

Today we learned more about the great Jacob Lawrence.  Thanks to Good Pal Menosky, I had all the books that were shared with us and I knew a lot about Mr. Lawrence already.  I told my kinder teacher pal, "I'm not trying to act like a know it all.  I just LOVE Jacob Lawrence."

One of our Artful teachers had to leave today.  I bonded with that gal.  She embodies drama, flair and fun.  She gave me a small leather book before she left.  I was so moved by that gift.  Thanks SS.
Artful Learning is a bit like going to a cool summer camp for grownups.  I love it. I want to live a more artful life.

Comments

mm said…
I love the idea of summer camp for grownups.
Anonymous said…
Me too! I wish I could have come to Artful Learning camp. Maybe I could have taken your librarian's place???
jw
Anonymous said…
So glad the Jacob Lawrence books are useful. Much better than just sitting on my shelf, retired, like me.

D/
LH said…
D, We hired a teacher who is a former student of yours. She found out we knew each other and told everyone that you were the best prof she ever had. We are fast friends now.

Popular Posts