The Reunion

Today I had to have a diagnostic mammogram because there was something amiss on my last mammogram.  No prob, Bob.  Just had some overlapping tissue.  No worries. Had an hour of squeezing breasts and ultrasound oddness.  But then Dr. Radiologist came in with the thumbs up.  For today, I do not have cancer.  It's always nice to hear about the overlapping tissue because then you can relax a bit.  After the news I had horrible nausea for a few hours, probably because I had been so stoic for the last 24 hours, but then things calmed down and Friday carried on in its humdrum happy way.  Then after all that #1 Son returned home from camp with some wild tales from jazzland.  Happy Weekend, Dears!

Comments

good news!!
Anonymous said…
What the heck? So glad it was nothing serious. KV
Anonymous said…
Wooooooooooooooweeeeeeeeee!
jw
LH said…
Yes! My summer doesn't need any part of that kind of action.
StreibProjects said…
That is definitely good news. Love that pic.
LH said…
Hey Streibie, I love this pic as well. That kid stayed there for a way long time. The power of the Bean.
Julie Anna said…
Very good news! Reminds me that I am due to make my mammo appt.

Popular Posts