The Tomfoolery


This has been a day of tomfoolery.  Running here and there.  Summertime pranks.  Hanging with little people with their little shticks.  They need more cookies.  They need to climb up on this desk.  They need to squeeze the ducks, check the pink wristwatches and pretend to know the time.  There's something energizing about hanging around with these peeps.  Do I miss those daze?  I resist anything that smacks of regret or remorse, but how can I not?  The little peeps slay me with their babble and their cocked heads and ridiculous over-expressiveness.  Fun stuff hot summer. 


Comments

Anonymous said…
They can be so sweet one minute and then a terror the next. Why?
jw
LH said…
They make me laugh when they're being difficult. Their ridiculous demands...I WANT 4 COOKIES!"

Crazy talk!
Anonymous said…
I love them so much!! The best is they think their daddy can save them from the monsters, but I can't.
LH said…
They make me laugh every time I see them.

Popular Posts