The Bear


 Yup, we treated the visitors right.  We brought them down to the limestone polar bears and took their photos, making a sort of triptych.  These visitors have known us these many decades past.  And they do kindly have low expectations when they come to our town. A town some may call languid. A polar bear triptych really pleased them greatly.  Jane in P & P says, No one will solicit our society after this.  But I believe that the triptych on the polar bears will make our Berkeley chums desire our company more and more in future.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I believe they will too. I love those polar bears.
jw
LH said…
I wish I could have the bears in my backyard. It would be friendly if the library would just give them to me.
We had a great visit. I miss these 3!
Anonymous said…
I think you're on to something. I now want a photo of me on a bear.

mem in CA
LH said…
YES!
cb said…
The polar bear triptych represents just one of the many reasons we loved visiting your town. Plus, it's an easy drive to the 8th wonder of the world!

Wonderful to see you. We miss you. Much love to all.

cb

Popular Posts