Thursday Creativity Share

Have I used this photo before?  I love it so much I probably have.  But that's neither here nor there.

Lots of creativity in the works this week. I'll use a bulleted list and helpful links about three creative glories.


  • Kronos Quartet is premiering a work called My Lai in Chicago tomorrow night.  Guess who's going to be there???  I'm so thrilled.  I get to hear this music and visit with my oldest pal, Janny, who is also the producer of the show.  Freaking out with glee.  But what if there's traffic when I'm driving in to Chicago and I don't make it in time?  See how my travel anxiety is creeping in to the picture?  Let's push that aside and focus on the amazing event I'm about to attend, shall we?
  • St. Paul Winter Carnival is happening this weekend. For 2/3 of my readers, this event is right in your neighborhood.  So I'd like to see some photos of some first class ice sculptures, STAT.  Those sculptors are pretty amazing, so let's head over to St. Paul and remember to support, not thwart.
  • Have you seen TANGERINE?  This movie was all shot on an iPhone 5, but it seems like a polished production. Everyone on Rotten Tomatoes loves it. From this movie, I learned that I'm definitely under-using my iPhone. Tangerine follows two transgender friends in L.A. going through a day full of adventure and tension.  Quite good and you can see it if you want.  
I'm off to the races.  Running a bit behind this week.  That's how it goes sometimes. Thursday Creativity Share is a wrap.  Amazing Kronos Quartet World Premier that I'm attending.  Winter Carnival with extreme ice sculptures.  Tangerine, shot on an iPhone 5.  Tra la la, Peeps.  Tralala.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Have a wonderful time and I do love that pic of Ros and the young gentleman.
jw

Popular Posts