The Sankalpa 5



FYI:  The book I'm reading to help me with my sankalpa (living a wide awake life) is Waking Up to What You Do:  A Zen Practice for Meeting Every Situation with Intelligence and Compassion.  It's by Diane Eshin Rizzetto.  I'm on page 11 and so far, so good.

I'm feeling cheerful about the beautiful snow day I'm experiencing right now.  I've been reading, writing and soon I'll go out for some Indian food with Husbandman.

There's just one little thing stuck in my darned craw this morning and I'll tell you what it is.  Jesse Eisenberg is in our town because he supports Middle Way House.  Nancer saw him at the Y this morning!  She said she almost took a picture for this very blog, but then she thought about respecting his privacy.  Now I'm all for respecting privacy, but I'm pretty sure that Jesse Eisenberg would have been THRILLED to appear on this blog.  So, Nancer, you need to look at it from Jesse's point of view next time.  I'm going out with both eyes wide open to look for Jesse today to give him another chance to be seen on this amazing blog, alittleleeway. He loves our town as much as I do, so I'm fairly confident he'll be eating Indian food for lunch. I'm bringing the camera.

Comments

mm said…
I'm not a movie person, so I actually had to google this Jesse guy. From the looks of the google machine, he would love being on your blog. Also, great picture...
Nancy said…
Gosh! The things I have to do to make the blog! Please photograph him while eating Indian food!
N
LH said…
i didn't see Jesse at lunch. RATS.

Jesse, if you are reading this, feel free to come over this afternoon for some photography
and a cup of tea. Nancer, of course you are invited as well. MM, you too.
Anonymous said…
Haha - I saw him there too, but I tend to avoid staring at folks in the men's locker room. He saw me, but I'm not sure he recognized me. Cameras are not allowed in the men's locker room, thank GOD. -kr
LH said…
I bet he did recognize you, KR. I'm actually quite sure of it.
KC said…
I love those signs about no photos in the locker room. I wouldn't put it past people to photograph others in the nude.

Popular Posts