#TwinTuesday

#TwinTuesday brings with it a brand new fitbitCHARGE and a Dixon Ticonderoga #2 Pencil.  The Dixon Ticonderoga is the best in its class.  Technically I didn't need a new fit bit.  But I just loved the idea of real #'s popping up on the screen instead of dots, so I indulged and that's all there is to it.  I didn't like my photo at first, so I messed around with the exposure settings.  Now I kind of love it.  The instagram picture is subpar, so just try to look at this one as often as you can today.  You'll get charged up for sure.

All this is neither here nor there.  The big news of the day is that WORDSAVVY is coming back from hiatus today.  Thank you UNIVERSE!

Comments

KC said…
WHOA! This is taking it to the NEXT LEVEL! I love both photos, and thanks for the fanfare!!
mm said…
Now I'm going to Instagram to view the photos.
Unknown said…
I think the traffic to KC blog is going to be huge. You know, lack of accessibililty ups the demand.j
jw

Popular Posts