Fall 2012 #2: The Faltering


I think this challenge should involve 75 posts in autumn. More or less, but it's a goal.  So I'll # my posts.     I think my faculties might be faltering.  I'm in the fall of my life, so that makes sense.  I'll probably keep declining from here on out.  Yesterday our artful school hosted the farewell party for Good Pal Menosky.  I got there early and unlocked the back door in a hurry, getting ready to help with flowers and sundry boxes.  I tripped the alarm.  I know I can't open the back door and enter the school through the back door on the weekend, but my brain is frazzled and I just hurried on in helter skelter.  Had to talk to the security company and the police.  Then today, come to find out, I accidentally liked Mitt Romney on facebook.  20 something daughter alerted me to that situation.  How could that even happen?  I'm not focused.  Fall is a time for faltering faculties. That's just the way it probably is.  And today after I entered data for about 3 hours, I couldn't really figure out what to do next.  I just sat there, blankly staring.  After that I saw a ridiculous movie called Neighboring Sounds, about a neighborhood in Brazil.  Really dumb, but if you want to see it, you might as well.

Comments

LOL- I saw on facebook where you "liked" Romney and I had to wonder about you... ;)
Anonymous said…
i saw that "like" post as well and was just waiting for a response from you that I knew was coming. Ros to the rescue! Dinner this week?
N
mm said…
I'm in which I think I mentioned in an earlier blog, but missing that is not as bad as liking Romney!

75 total entries... once a week about autumn?!?
KC said…
Forgive yourself the faltering. I've been faltering, too, and I have no excuse at all. But, I've forgiven myself because I'm doing my best and forgetting the rest. You taught me that!!

Popular Posts