The Jazziness

Okay.  Listen up peeps.  I spent the evening with a bunch of good pals, listening to #1 play jazz at a local venue called Cafe Django.  (Named after the jazz great Django Reinhart).  (fyi). It was a blastorama.  Right now, all's right with the world.  Because tomorrow.... we're gearing up for LOTUS festival.  Time to saunter thru the streets, listening to tunes from lo these many lands.  I want everyone to come for LOTUS in 2 years.  Not next year because I want you to visit us in ISRAEL at that future moment in time.  We'll be there, walking around, doing some math, writing some papers.  Get your personhoods over there. I'm serious.

Comments

Anonymous said…
It really was a fun time tonight. I started freaking out when I got home about you being gone for a year, and in Israel!! So, I am just not going to think about that, ok? #1 was awesome. I miss him coming around to my house.
N
LH said…
You'll be coming to ISRAEL, so that's the good news.

I miss him coming around to my house as well.

THANKS for coming to DJANGO, Nancer.
Bill said…
We must needs visit you in Izzie.
KC said…
ISRAEL?! A YEAR?! Omg.

Need the deets.

Popular Posts