The D5

On Tuesday I'm going to talk about Daily 5 with a large group of teachers.  I have to get my act together and prepare this talk.  I wish I could be like Aaron in Bourne Legacy.  He viraled out of his blue pills so that his intelligence would be enhanced permanently. He viraled out of his green pills so that his stamina and pain endurance would be permanently enhanced as well.  I wonder if somewhere someone's sitting on this technology and not handing it over.  What selfish brats.  If I could viral out, I'd have the world by the tail.

Comments

Anonymous said…
D5 is your specialty, my friend, and you can present this well, and even with your eyes closed if you had to! I have a teacher friend in SB who needs to hear this talk and get help with d5 and cafe with intermediate. When and where are you giving this talk? New lit cohort?
N
Wish I could hear it! I was bummed to hear that "new" teachers had been picked to attend. One of those "new" teachers has taught just as long as me. Ah well. :)
Anonymous said…
You will rock!
jw
LH said…
The keynotes are done, and they're copied on Ultra Lime and Ultra Yellow paper. Looking bright and cheerful
kc said…
Love the ultras! Bet it rocked.

Popular Posts