The Pal


Good Pal Menosky died on Saturday night.  She had a rough last summer and I'm glad she is free of her body now.  I sure do miss her though. It's hard to believe I won't laugh with her again.  Or hear her voice. I read through most of her 700 tweets last night.  I knew she wasn't feeling well when she stopped commenting here on the blog.  

Maybe we should have an Autumn blog challenge.  Autumn's here and there's stuff to notice, stuff to do.  Blog each week with an autumn focus? Menosky missed autumn, so we can revel in it, riff on it. Autumn stories, photos, faves? Let's talk. Let's blog, good pals.

Comments

Oh Lee, I'm so sorry to hear this!!
kc said…
I am so sorry to hear this news. I really liked being internet pals with GPM - I liked her FB posts, tweets, and photos. I liked reading about her on your blog.

I feel like you're a really good friend, and I will do the Autumn challenge in honor of GPM, obvi.
Mary M. said…
I'm sorry for your loss. My thoughts will be with you, and I too will think of you and her this autumn.
jdoc said…
My heart hurts to hear this news. I would like to honor GPM with the Autumn challenge. Love to you, pal.
cb said…
Your stories about your good pal along with her pithy and wise posts made a strong impression. The space she leaves behind must feel profound. Sending love and condolences.

Popular Posts