The #1 Son


#1 Son is home.  We're going to eat dinner soon.  Right now he's taking a nap.  The kid's exhausted from this whole college thing he's doing.  Happy to report that other than the exhaustion from the college thing, he seems cheerful and satisfied with his new adventure.  Yay for our team!

Visited Good Pal Menosky today.  Brought a stack of kid cards from Cindy C.'s little peeps.  GPM liked them a lot.  Today she seemed better than yesterday.  Yesterday she was not having a great time.  At one point, I started walking out the door to get the nurse and she yelled out, "Don't you dare!"  Loudly and clearly.  So I know GPM is still with us.  Independent.  Somewhat in control.  Same as she ever was. Or nearly same.

This cow?  Created by one of my favorite kindergarteners.  In one of my favorite kindergarten teacher's classes.  Love the tail placement.

Comments

This cow, GPM and the #1 deserve a big Shana Tova, pass the word on. -R
mm said…
GPM must be strong. She's blessed to have you as a friend.

BTW- I loved the Stephen King book.
Anonymous said…
Yay for number one son. And I think of Dorothy so much. Check your school mail today for a few treasures from me.

The cow is just hysterical.

jw
jdoc said…
Sam will probably be a good napper in college. For now, not so much.

Love that cow.
KC said…
The cow looks like a West boy made it. Specifically, the older of the two.
Anonymous said…
One of my favorite kinders too! :) That cow makes me smile every morning when I get to work.

Sarah M.

Popular Posts