The Promotion


Yesterday I attended an academic vocabulary workshop.  It wasn't that fascinating, honestly.  But the presenter did share some good web pages.  Then she told us to go around the room sharing one of our fave webpages.  She said it didn't have to be about vocab, so I shared info about alittleleeway with many in our school district.  Everyone assured me they would visit, but I've seen no increase in the stats and nary an extra commenter has appeared.  So I guess what we've learned is that we have a bunch of liars teaching our kids.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yes! Thank you for some new words here. I was thinking it must have been a busy, busy week! I for one try to increase your stats and I do try to comment regularly. This IS one of my fave sites! Thank you friend, and this is no lie!
N
Anonymous said…
Maybe not really liars; maybe lazy.
Too bad for them. They're missing a great blog.
D/
I am sure they are just busy and for sure they do not know what they are missing. The pictures alone are worth it.
mm said…
They don't know what they're missing. If they said they would read, then they should.
jdoc said…
I agree. If they want to read your blog, they should.
Anonymous said…
Maybe they aren't worthy of visiting your blog...the liars.
jw
LH said…
they'll probably come by later. I probably should not have jumped to conclusions. we are off to look for water fowl.
LH said…
jw. just read your comment after writing mine. I'm back to your camp now!
kc said…
I have mentioned my blog to several people who then don't even ask for the URL. So, I'm with you.

Who cares about those haters, anyway?
Anonymous said…
Did you get the flip?
N
LH said…
I bought a cool camera instead. Nikon Coolpix L120. It also takes video. I just a made a short film called Eating and Reading. It's about Husbandman eating cereal and reading the newspaper!
Anonymous said…
I just got A a flip camera. She was thrilled.

jjb
erin said…
you're hilarious!!!! I love so much!

Popular Posts