The Cataracts


Today we went to Cataract Falls.  Largest falls in Indiana, which really isn't saying much.  There's a covered bridge there too.  We headed over to Cresent Doughnuts where they're celebrating their 50th anniversary.  The guy behind the counter was talking to 2 doughnut buyers.  He was pretty surly, saying stuff like, I'm not the boss here and I don't care about 50 years.  If I was the owner I'd make some changes around here in no time flat.  I'd fire 4 people today!"  I hope he can calm down and get into the spirit of the 50th year birthday accomplishment. There are probably very few 50 year old doughnut shops in the whole world, if you think about it.  50 Years of Doughnut Making is a feat that's hard to beat.  Happy Birthday to Cresent!

Comments

Anonymous said…
So - this is the start of your birthday week. You'll probably be busy, but do you have time to stop over for a glass of birthday wine one day?

D/
KC said…
Why did the employee act so ridiculously? He must have anger issues.

I wish I had a donut right now.
LH said…
D...Thursday....late afternoon? I really have a hankering to see you. Thx for the invite!

KC, he was a bit out of control. I wish people could be more jovial.
Anonymous said…
Thursday is perfect. Looking forward to seeing you.

D/
Anonymous said…
I love cresent donuts. I'm probably their best customer.
jw

Popular Posts