The Parts

Part of me wants to see Black Swan and part of me doesn't.  #1son saw it and he said it was fairly terrifying.  But then I read a review by A.O.Scott that piqued my curiosity.

Part of me wants to take a Hula Hooping class.  It's after school and could be very convenient and it's something different.  But then I remember that I like exercising by myself, listening to podcasts.

Part of me wants to fill my bird feeders this year, since I slacked off on that in 2010.  I love looking at the birds in the backyard.  But then I remember that the deer come by and empty the feeders each day by midmorning.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Grace saw Black Swan and said it was freaky, but she liked it. We saw The King's Speech and thought it was great. I hate the cold outside! I want to be running into you at Farmer's Market and chatting away! How was your week back? I have a student teacher and it was exhausting. Call me.
N
#1 son is right, Black Swan is fairly terrifying, but it is mostly a waste of time and money to see it.
Hula Hooping on the other hand is very inexpensive and well worth the time. We got Wii for Christmas and one of the exercises is hula hooping. You can do it in the private of your own home. It is lots of fun and great exercise.
Feeding bird seed to the deer in the winter is a waste of time since at least in cold climes like Minnesota they can't digest it.
kc said…
The Happiness Lady would say, "Remember to be Lee."
Anonymous said…
I guess nobody told the deer they can't digest the bird seed in winter. They keep emptying my feeders every night.
And we've been inundated with dozens and dozens of big black crows during the day.

D/
Julie Anna said…
We saw The King's Speech...great movie. Yes, sick of the cold and looking forward to farmer's market saturday mornings. I would actually enjoy a hula hoop class. Have a hoop but it's too small. Asked for a fancy professional hoop for my birthday--saw it downtown in Wandering Turtle. Apparently someone did not have his ear to the ground before my birthday and missed my subtle clue of picking it up and waving it in his face and saying, "I'd love this for my birthday!" Maybe I can find a good one. Do you want to try the hooping class once?
Anonymous said…
I saw the King's speech too and thought it was wonderful. I want to see The Fighter.
What is this happiness book? Why am I not in the loop?

Popular Posts