The Foreboding


I wish DailyRos weren't leaving tomorrow.  I simply prefer her to live in our common abode. If I follow the RAIN technique, I can work with my feelings:
RA: Recognize and Allow:  I feel sad.  I want DailyRos to live here.
Investigate:  I feel this way because I have a need to see my kids daily.  I accept this feeling and make space for it.  Hey feeling of sadness, there's plenty of room for you here.  Hang out.  Stay awhile.
N:  Return to a Natural state:  Not feeling the natural state yet, but it will probably happen soon.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey Leeway,

I have an umbrella for you ;)

streibie
kc said…
I really like the cognitive behavioral therapy you're using here. is it working?? how are you doing today??

miss u!
LH said…
An umbrella sounds like something I will be very happy to receive. Thanks, Streibie.

KC, not working that great yet. This is a down day.
But things will get better.
Anonymous said…
I am not happy about you being at work either!!! Get home! I tried to call to see if you wanted to walk today in the sunshine. What are you doing tomorrow?
N
LH said…
Today was pretty miserable. I just decided to work all day . Will be working a lot tomorrow too. No big deal.
LH said…
Live tweeting the golden globes is cheering me up a little. But I still miss dailyros a Lot.
kc said…
maybe you should call in and we should record a podcast. that would probably cheer you up.

Popular Posts