The Hospital


DailyRos had to have a VEIN removed from her leg today, so that was kind of a hassle.  We had to spend time at the hospital waiting for the doctor to remove the vein.  And then we had to wait for her to wake up.  Then we had to wait for her to eat crackers and sit upright for 5 minutes.  And when we got home she had to hobble upstairs because she has a huge tight bandage on her leg that has to stay on for a few days. And we all took mega-naps this afternoon due to post-surgery fatigue so we lost some valuable moments of potential productivity.
BUT there are a few upsides to the whole thing.  Firstly, it was pretty neat watching DailyRos slip into a coma-like state 30 seconds after receiving some anesthesia.  (Wish I had brought the flip camera).  And (b) we got to HANG OUT and watch the premier of the Bachelor and eat mashed potatoes and chitchat and sing some classic hit songs together.  Hoorah.  Huzzah.

Comments

KC said…
I'm glad that DailyRos is doing well. I didn't know about this surgery plan, so your tweet about the hospital alarmed me.

I heard the bachelor was extra bachelory. I think you and DailyRos should tweet the bachelor??? I would love that.
Anonymous said…
I'm so glad she's doing well.
jw
LH said…
She's doing great. Moving kind of slow. But hanging in there. Woohoo, Daily Ros!

Tweeting the Bach. Great idea.

Popular Posts