The Break

This break gets a big fat 10 on the Richter Scale.  The only problem with this break is that #1 Son and DailyRos have turned into the wild children of Borneo.  They are out and about late into the night.  During the days, they sleep.  I feel like I'm not getting my money's worth out of these two offspring.
We did have a fun dinner together last night.  Husbandman made fondue and we chirped and chatted, but I want more.

While the wild children of Borneo are out and about, Husbandman and I have watched a few good netflix films:  Easy (romcom) and Amores Perros (exploration of human cruelty).  Today I will venture into the compound for a few hours, just to get my feet wet and to acclimate to my environs.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This is one of my fav. houses in Btown. I love it.
I'm going to la escuela as well. Suddenly I'm remembering things I should have done over the break.
jw
LH said…
I need to move from this couch to the school site. Not sure when that's going to happen. I still have 3 favorite sections of the nyt to peruse.
LH said…
I did not go to the compound, but instead took myself to the movie theater to see True Grit. I will pay for this later. But I'll think about this later.
Anonymous said…
Whoa! Did you read the comments about and to Gretchen Rubin and her father-in-law? (The Happiness Project.)

D/
LH said…
No. Wherde do I read them? At her blog? Now I'm curious.
Anonymous said…
You've put her blog under your word "problem." I read her post, which I presumed you wanted us to do, and then read the comments at the bottom of her post. Her husband is quite infamous.

D/
LH said…
Okay, I'll read the comments later. I didn't do that!

Popular Posts