The Attendance

We had an open house for parents last night so they could check out our new Artful Learning program.  Hate to tell you all this, but we had extremely POOR ATTENDANCE!  Some classes had 0 parents show up.  Others had 2 to 3.  This is tough stuff because the teachers worked super hard getting their inquiry centers ready to share with the parents.  I even made an engaging power point for them to share as well.  On the good side, the parents who attended seemed to think Artful Learning was pretty cool.
And on the other good side, I went out with 2 teacher pals after the AL night (we had invited the entire faculty, but that's neither here nor there) and I ate eight veggie MOMO.  So delicious.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Rats! I missed it! I will come to your spring night. The IU game was AWESOME!!!! So glad Q could come with. I love veggie MOMOs btw and now I have a craving for them!
N
LH said…
Thanks for taking Q. He was hoarse from screaming!
I also want more veggie momos. asap.

Popular Posts