The Adjustment


I'm thinking of making one dinner per week.  And reading one book each week.  And exercising 3 x each week.  And improving myself in other ways as well.
And here's something that I heard that kind of bugged me.  There's a person I don't really know but other people I know do know her and she started a cooking blog a few years ago.  And she has become a famous blogger.  Her blog was actually BOUGHT, but I'm not sure who bought it.  KC and I often wonder why we are not famous bloggers.  Let's face it, we've put in the time.  We work our butts off on these blogs.  I wonder if we should focus on some type of theme for the blogging, like cooking.  I'm feeling a vague lack of ease with life right now.  DailyRos is gone but not forgotten.  And #1Son hit the road for a trip with some family that's not us. I'm giving myself a few more days, okay maybe a week, of curmudgeonship before I pull it together.

Comments

kc said…
I don't understand why we're not famous.

I think you're on to something with the theme. like that outfit lady I recently started reading. She takes a picture of her outfit every day.
Anonymous said…
Cooking one meal a week might do the trick.

D/
Anonymous said…
Helloooooo you blog people. You are famous! What the heck are you talking about? You are faithfully followed, you make us laugh, you make us think and you have a market on the blog challenges. Really, come on!!!!!! Your theme is coolness, and you are very cool. I love your blog and my life would not be complete without it. Love you!
N
LH said…
KC I like the theme idea but then I wonder if I could stick with one theme.

D, do i detect a slight tone of sarcasm my friend?

Thanks, Nance.

D and N you should join pronto pup's top chef showdown. Go to Pronto pup and get your pix in if you wanna! That's what I am going to do.

Popular Posts