The Poster


A teacher asked me to check out one of the posters my classes had placed all over the school about Mix It Up day next week. I assumed that the poster would say something horribly inappropriate as I followed the other teacher to view it, but when I got to it, it brought me much mirth and merriment! The sixer had written an advertisement that would make anyone excited about the Mix It Up project:
Mix It UP! Have you ever sat with anyone you dislike? Well on November 22, you will be! You will be sitting with people you don’t ever sit with. So be prepared.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Excellent -- just telling it like it is!
Anonymous said…
We miss you! Come home and mix it up with us!
KC said…
so, the talk is done, right??

will there be a blog from the pitt?
Undomestic said…
I count on reading your blog! Don't they have a little internet cafe there????
LH said…
blogging in the airport, happy to be headinghome.
pittsburgh's been way fun tho.
i'll blog about it tonight. Hoorah.
i've missed the blog so.
Anonymous said…
Please know that the blog clicking did not stop while you were away. Click. Click. Click.

Popular Posts