The Fugitive


#1 son’s been talking about some guy named Crazy Craterson every day for many months now. Whenever we want #1 to finish some homework or go to bed or find his shoes, he asks us, “Have you heard about Crazy Craterson? He grew up on the streets of Pittsburgh. All alone, except for his dog Waffles.” I asked # 1 for some info about how I might track Crazy Craterson down on the upcoming Pittsburgh trip. #1 just laughed and shook his head, “Crazy’s been hunted down by the C.E.O.’s of companies for years. He’s a fugitive and there’s no way he’ll be showing his face anywhere you’d run into him.” I’m disappointed, but I may ask around anyway.

Comments

Julie Anna said…
The bf has told me many stories about the very rough streets of Pittsburg, where you are more likely than not to be beat up or maimed in a horrid bicycle accident, and so personally, I think Crazy Craterson might really be out there somewhere.
LH said…
I did a poor job documenting the trip. Though I saw many photogenic objects, the wind chill kept the camera in the bag and the hands in the gloves. Alas. I think I could have found him if the elements had not been against me.

Popular Posts