A rare tapir sighting  Posted by Hello

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm not falling for this one, Lee!!
LH said…
You never know when a tapir can trot through Prospect Park. (I resisted writing that as my caption...)
Anonymous said…
I would have been so happy if you had! :)

Did you catch my moose link to your blog? I couldn't figure out how to link exactly to that entry, tho...

I did learn today that tapirs are called living fossils because they haven't evolved at all in a long, LONG time.

The animals in the dark were kind of scary, I thought. The leopard freaked me out.
LH said…
Rosalyn hated the cloud rat. But I loved that guy. And the flying squirrels were much smaller than I had imagined they would be. I liked the aviary. I had to wait a long while for R and her friend to move thru the darkness exhibit, so I hung out there admiring the laughing thrush.

Popular Posts