More exciting than a scab? I believe so. Posted by Hello

Comments

Anonymous said…
Are you serious? Scabs are much more exciting!!!!
LH said…
Scabs are pretty exciting, you're right. Quinn has 2 on his knees right now and suggested to me that I would probably want to drive him in to school because the scabs prevent him from propping his knees up on the bus seat in front of him. And that's his favorite way to sit. He got one drive, just because we were amused by his reasoning, but now he's bus bound once again.
Anonymous said…
That Quinn is funny. Do you think he can come up with a good excuse for me not needing to do this 9-11 page paper for our class? An excuse Tim will accept?
LH said…
If anyone can come up with an excuse for you, Quinn can. The kid is a master.
Anonymous said…
If you had just panned a little to the right, my office would have been in the piccture. Now THAT would have been exciting!

PP
LH said…
I'll try for that next time, PP.
You work in a cool area....
Good views??

Popular Posts