I saw this moose yesterday.  Posted by Hello

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am so jealous. I have always, always wanted to see a moose. And I am a life-long Minnesota resident.
LH said…
I saw it at the Minnesota Zoo, so you can too...

BUT I did see a Moose and baby moose out in the wild once, in Yosemite.
Anonymous said…
Of course. Feeling kind of dumb. I mean, what was I thinking? that you just came upon that giant moose on the River Road? Don't tell anyone about this, please.

I have been meaning to go to the New Zoo and become a member. It's $50 a year, and you don't have to pay to park! Shef would like it, I'm certain.
LH said…
I won't tell. I was laughing tho when I read your comment.
I like the zoo and wish I had bought a membership this year because I've been 3 times. There are some baby pigs there right now.
Anonymous said…
I saw a moose while skiing in Wyoming and then once on a hike in Colorado there was a baby moose and mama moose right off the trail. This past summer I saw a baby and mama moose trot across a road to a patch of woods. They are awesome creatures!!
Judy
Julie Anna said…
That was not moose dumb. This is moose dumb: The partner and I saw some moose, in profile, standing in the shallow part of a small lake in Michigan. As we got closer, we thought they seemed to be very small moose (no more than 4'x8', a measurement which will take on significance later). And they were standing extremely still. But still, we thought they were real moose. We discussed it all the way to our vacation destination. On the way back, we looked again, and there they were...plywood moose.

Popular Posts