Good Friday

Good interview with a state attorney from Connecticut on the Al Franken show this week. They're suing the government because they think their testing program (every other year) is more than adequate. This testing every year mandate is ridiculous. I'm glad more states are speaking out against these rabid corporate testers. I hate them so.

Good blog about a woman walking to protest the death penalty. She walks with her sign and talks to people along the way.

Good time for my kids this afternoon who both have after school plans. Quinn will join his friend for some baseball playing. Rosalyn walks to an independent book store with some girls who want to learn more about Wicca.

Good work on the dissertation this week and I actually have stuff to send to adviser. Okay, it's only two pages, but I'm relieved to have anything.

Good find in a used book store yesterday, the out of print, Editor to Author, letters of Max Perkins. SCORE!

Good time to sign off and get to work... Happy weekend...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Congrats on getting 2 pages done!!! Yeah!

I actually got some work done on my paper the other day when Melvin watched Max for an hour. It's not done..I can only work so long before I'm bored with myself.

Besides, mine is not due until next week..need that deadline on top of me to keep me moving.

So I guess I better get to finishing up all the stuff I need to do for my presentation. I'm quite nervous about it. My partner is the complete opposite, which worries me.
LH said…
Your presentation will be great. I still have to read the articles. I'll probably do that Monday. Hope your weekend is a good one. Don't work too hard on school.

Popular Posts