I got a haircut too. I took a picture of the back of my head.  Posted by Hello

Comments

Anonymous said…
I know what I know,
I'll sing what I said
We come and we go
There's a thing that I keep
IN THE BACK OF MY HEAD.

-Paul Simon, I Know What I Know.
Anonymous said…
Finally, a picture of the author!
Anonymous said…
Did Pete The Man cut YOUR hair too, Lee-Lee??????????????? BOTH cuts are fab!!--miss you---B&B
LH said…
Who does Peter think he's kidding? No one in this family would let that man near them with sharp scissors. I remember when my mom used to buzz the boys' heads. I was always a nervous wreck.
We miss you 2!!!! TOO MUCH.
Anonymous said…
It does look like a great haircut. Did the boys get haircuts as well? We could have Kathy get her shears out and give it a try again. She gave her husband such a nice cut without any attachment at all on the thing.
judy
Anonymous said…
Did you see the Amazing Race episode where the woman had to shave her head?

Cari
LH said…
J,
The boys are waiting for Kathy to do the job this summer.
And C...I did not see that episode.
If they run reruns of project greenlight, you should check it out. back to bed for me. I've climbed out for some toast and blogging.

Popular Posts