In Gratitude...

Today I endured a few slight hardships---lost a few pages of dissertation revisions in cyber space, got scolded by a woman on a running path, and was nagged by a slight headache for many hours. As I tried to pull myself out of the glum, Peter offered to take all 5 young people to the baseball game birthday celebration SOLO. Without me. I love baseball and I’m crazy about my kiddos and their pals, but I am so happy to be alone. In a house silent except for the tapping of the keyboard keys.
So…I hereby declare that this blog entry is written in tribute to Peter, a man who has sacrificed so much for so many.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Good to see your blog up an running. But sorry to hear about your bad day so far. I hope you're feeling better. (Oh, and KC convinced me to go ahead and start my blog. teachermom.modblog.com)
I think we're doing wine on Monday, are you up for it???
Cari
LH said…
Yes, I'm definitely up for it.
Great job on the blog. I'll link to you when I have some moments to fool around with my template. Just got in from a Film Festival film, Anytown USA. It was really good. The director and producer and the cameramen were there to answer questions after the screening. way fun.
LH said…
thanks mr. q...
What's it going to take to get you blogging again???

Popular Posts