R got a lovely haircut today. Posted by Hello

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yes, I did a fine job on that cut.
-Peter
Anonymous said…
Nice 'do.

Can't wait to see it while stalking around your neighborhood.
Anonymous said…
If your daughter had a blog she could write about it!!!!
LH said…
She won't blog and I don't know why. She's a fab. writer, if I do say so myself.
Anonymous said…
Your daughter got a lovely haircut because she is a lovely person.
judy
Anonymous said…
ARG! ro should so have a blog. it would make me happy! and others back here in bloomington! so get on it rozzy!
LH said…
hey j and e,
ros is a good egg. she's starting to consider a blog...zenga or live journal? your thoughts.
Anonymous said…
xanga is good. i have a xanga but mines boring. its fun. but she just needs 2 blog
LH said…
I'll do what I can to get her on the blogroll.
I've visited your blog, it's great!!!

Popular Posts