The Bones

All good things must come to an end, and that goes for the NCTE proposal as well.  Judith, KC and I are hoping to talk about some publishing projects.  The proposal has been submitted. Let's see what happens.  As a friend at school says sometimes, "Jesus, take the wheel."  I always think it's very funny when she says that.

Lots more snow today and I did a bit of shoveling, but the glamor of it has worn off, not going to lie. I quit after a short time and Husbandman finished up.  Husbandman's heading out to the northland.  Things tend to go to hell in a hand basket when he leaves, so I wish he wouldn't go.

The roads are bad out there, people.  I've heard rumors of a 2 hour delay tomorrow.  If I don't show up at work, I'm trapped here at home.  I could be laying on my icy driveway, broken bones akimbo.  Or maybe I forgot to set my alarm. Anything could have happened, with me isolated and alone in the midst of this dangerous winter storm. Send out a team of sled dogs to get me if you think of it.

Comments

mm said…
I hope your lateness for school is the alarm and not broken bones although my guess is you'll make it on time.

Popular Posts